The earliest mention of The St. Stanislaus Church and villages numbering 840 people. The village belong to Dembinski`s family.
In the 1351-1354 the owner of the village was Adamko from Charłęża.
In the 15th century as the owners of the village there is a Drobot family from Czemierniki.
Czemierniki and adjacent villages become the property of a wealthy Firlej`s family. In the same year Nicholas Firlej, Hetman and Castellan of Cracow for his brave fights in Smoleńsk received from The Polish King Zygmunt Stary a civic rights for Czemierniki.
A Town Seal on a document from 1552 is located in the Czartoryski`s Museum in Cracow, and presented a vase with a plant with a cross in the middle leaf and the date on it '1527'.
Piotr Firlej lord of Czemiernikami town. He was also a Castellan of Cracow, Lublin Governor, Russian Provincial Governor and the owner of the Kock town.
Jan Firlej from Dąbrowica, the son of Piotr Firlej and Marshal of the Crown bacame the owner of the Czemierniki. He was studied in Leipzig and in Padua. He traveled to Rome, Egypt and Palestine. He was also a Provincial Governor and a Governor of Cracow. He was a Calvinist and a supporter of religious tolerance. Czemierniki was then an important trading center on the route to Lithuania. Czemierniki were then seated annexation Calvinist and Lutheran Reformation center.
The parish church was profaned. The pastor and missionary has been banished. All documents and church equipment has been destroyed.
Jan Firlej`s son, Mikołaj Firlej became a owner of the Czemierniki. He was a Voivod of Cracow province. He has traveled especially to Italy, during a trip to Rome in 1569, he converted to Catholicism. After returning home, together with Professor Marcin Fox from Cracow Academy participated in excavations in Kazimierz Dolny. He died in 1601.
Henry Firlej son of Grand Marshal of the Crown Jan Firlej and Barbara Mniszech. Baptized in his youth as a Calvinist. After his father's death his mother, a devout Catholic He studied first in Ingolstad and Graz with the Jesuits, and later in Padua and Rome. He was bishop of Lutsk, then Płock, then archbishop of Gniezno and Polish Primate. He was also vice Chancellor in the years 1613-1618. As Bishop of Płock brought to Monterey, the Brothers, for whom he founded a hospital and chapel.
Career owed the origin and protection of the King (his godfather was King Henry de Valois), and Pope Clement VIII. Particularly noteworthy is his education and gentle nature, apparently wherever he appeared solicit respect and love of the faithful.
Henryk Firlej, Polish Primate eliminates in Czemierniki the Calvinist church, assumes Jesuit missions in there and begins construction of the St. Stanislaus church. A one-nave church with a semicircular decorated by presbytery, in Renaissance style with features of mannerism. This church stonemasons are Peter Durie and John Wolff. To this day, preserved the beautiful ceiling covered with a dense network of profiled strips and convex coarsely carved plaques. On the arch there is a cartouche with the date 1614 and the initials I.W. - this is the first confirmed work mason John Wolff. Vaults outweigh its form many others from the "Renaissance Lublin" period. Next to the church is formed Mansjonaria - mansioners college. Three years later in 1617 the Church has been completed.
Henryk Firlej begin construction of a park and palace. At this time, the city gets a new coat of arms Czemierniki - Madonna on a blue field with a golden crown, in a green robe and a white coat, standing on the crescent.
Henryk Firlej`s era is well known as the glory days of Czemiernik.
Between October 1625 and January 1626 the Firlejs estate is King Zygmunt III Waza with his wife Konstancją Austriaczką from Habsburg family and his doughter Anna Katarzyna Konstancja with a family and court. The King refuge in the palace of the plague prevailing in Cracow and he controls the country and he issuing decrees and letters.
In the years 1626-1666, the successive owners of the palace were:
Henryk Firlej - Jan Firlej`s son, Bishop of Poznań and Przemysl,
Andrzej Firlej - Voivode of Sandomierz and later his son Stanisław.
The last owners of the Czemierniki from Firlej`s family were the sons of Stanisław Firlej - Jan Prokop and Andrzej.
Czemierniki were destroyed by the Swedes, the Palace and its Fortifications were not obtained. The legend says that one of the cannon bullet pierced one of the Palace wall, leaving a mark on one of the basement walls.
Stanisław Samuel Szemiot (Swan coat) from Przegaliny Duże village near Radzyń Podlaski organize a pilgrimage, whose aim was Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. A poet during the pilgrimage, day after day discribed the whole way to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. The route of the pilgrimage went trough Czemierniki. The Pilgrims raved about the local temple and the beautiful castle.
After Jan Prokop Firlej and Andrzea Firlej death Stanisław Szczuka, Vice-Chancellor of the Crown bought most of goods in Czemierniki for King Jan III Sobieski and his eldest son Jakuba (Janina coat). Sobieski family own Czemiernik in years 1680-1719.
The city becomes the property of Stefan Humięckiego, the Governor of Podolia. Then the Palace was rebuilt including roofing mansard roof with decorative gables. Stefan`s son Ignacy, finished remodeling The Palace and then he died childless.
The city becomes the property of Stefan Humięcki, the governor of Podolia. Then the Palace was rebuilt including roofing mansard. Stefan`s son Ignacy finished remodeling of the Palace.
The new owner of the property in Czemierniki is Isabella Humięcka , Ignacy Humięcki sister, who marries Jan Malachowski (Nałęcz coat)
Stanislaw Malachowski son of Isabella and Jan, after when he payed all of the remaining to heirs, becomes the sole legal owner of the Czemierniki.
As a result of fire in the Palac the roof and the tops of the walls were destroyed. The state of the Palace after the fire was documented on the beautiful watercolors by Kazimierz Stronczyński who was a first cataloguer of national cultural monuments and the creator of Polish numismatics.
Alexandra Steck marries Michael Jerome Charles Radziwill-General of the Polish Army, who died in 1850. In 1850 Alexandera Radziwill widow sold his property. A new buyers are gen. Wincent Earl Krasinski (Ślepowron coat) Polish general during the Napoleonic wars. He served as Governor of the Polish Kingdom. The second owner is his son Napoleon Stanisław Adam Felix Zygmunt- Earl Krasiński, a poet and an author of "Undivine comedy". On their behalf, manages assets grandfather Joseph Kotarbiński- eminent philosopher Professor Tadeusz Kotarbiński.
General overhaul of the Palace included, amongst others, reconstruction of the roof and that form has been preserved to this day. The event commemorated a plaque in the eastern elevation.
Czemierniki lose their civic rights in accordance with the tsarist government order. That was the penalty for participating in the January Uprising. Since then property owners are Edward Raczynski and Maria Beatrix - daughter of Zygmunt Krasiński.
Reconstruction and renewal of the Church - at the entrance to the temple there is a plaque commemorating that fact.
From the 30th of September to 1st of October 1939 trough Czemierniki pass a Cavalry of General Zygmunt Podhorski "Zaza" belonged to the SGO "Polesie" of Franciszek Kleeberg. Sappers built a wooden bridge over the Tyśmienica river, so that helps to troops 'SGO Polesie' arrive to Kock town.
In the municipality organize the beginnings of the resistance ZWZ-AK and Peasant Battalions. Until 1944, the last owner of Czemiernicki is Karol Roger Zygmunt Earl Raczyński- one of the pioneers of the Polish automotive industry.
The outbuildings was consumed by fire, part of the walls was destroyed. In 1946 the Palace which was destroyed during the war was partly secured.
Another renovation of the interior of the Palace, and to adapt them to the needs of the National Orphanage there.
On 24th of May The National Council Presidium of the Provincial Department of Culture in Lublin acknowledges that The Palace in Czemierniki is a monument.
On the 3rd Dec decision of the Mr Mieczysław Kurzątkowski entered the palace and defensive
the register of monuments province of Lublin.
After the liquidation of the National Children's Home, acquires National Center for Educational for a children with mild mental retardation.
In the years 1983-1987 the Lublin conservation workshop team under the direction of J. Cichomskie did a conservation research conducted at the Palace at the request of Regional Historic Monuments.
The Education Center has been moved to Radzyń. The Palace along with the adjacent areas has been paid to the heirs Dembinski family.
The new owners of The Palac in Czemierniki became a Fortalicja Czemierniki Fundation.
Renovation of the Palace has been start.
The new owners of the Palace are Włodzimierz Jabłoński and Małgorzata Jabłońska.